General Fabrication Position
Responsible for a part of the manufacture of custom built windows, and patio doors.
- Achieving safety objectives through both individual and team work
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Good math skills
- Manual dexterity
- Pride in work
- Prove ability to produce a quality product
- Keeping up with a fast paced environment
- Carpentry experience (advanced positions)
- Ability to effectively read, write and communicate in English with good comprehension
Full Time Monday Friday 7:15 a.m. 4:00 p.m.
Overtime when necessary
Must pass drug test and background check.
Health Benefit Package, 401k, Life Insurance
Send resume via email to:
Fax: Human Resources Dept: (302) 894-0499
Mail: Human Resources Dept
B.F. Rich Windows & Doors
P.O. Box 6031
Newark, DE 19714-6031